Purchase Ledger Supervisor
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Supervisor|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum + & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£27,000 - £35,000
Our client, a dynamic retail entity with a strong market share in their chosen field, is looking to source a confident and ambitious Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join its close-knit team.
This is an exciting, well-rounded opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join a business that provides excellent development opportunities and a highly enjoyable working environment.
Main duties include:
* Setting up new suppliers and preparing a weekly summary on outstanding suppliers
* Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations
* Calculate monthly forecast on creditors ledger and post relevant journals
* Review AP Ledger, aged and debit balances on a weekly basis
* Ensure all invoices are processes within terms
* Review balance sheet reconciliations
* Complete weekly review of payment runs
* Manage, mentor and develop team members.
* Prepare weekly cash flow forecast
The successful candidate will have previous Purchase Ledger experience, ideally gleaned from a multi-site Retail/Consumer facing industry. You will have the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be capable of maintaining a high standard of work. You must be highly organised and able to prioritise work load, ensuring all queries are dealt with and deadlines are met.
This client always look to recruit strong personalities and people who fit with the fun and vibrant working environment. You must, therefore, have an outgoing, confident nature and be capable of building relationships with a range of internal stakeholders and suppliers.
This is a genuinely promising opportunity for a talented Purchase Ledger professional to gain real job satisfaction working for an employer that encourages development and recognises high achievers.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available