Purchase Ledger Manager
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Manager|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 230617 PLM_1512149046|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Be an active proponent for change - understanding how to implement change to support key Group and Department initiatives.
- Drive standardisation of procedures across the team, ensuring that the procedures are documented for clear understanding, compliance and handover
- Escalation/resolution contact and guidance for business/site queries
- General management of team, sickness, holidays,performance management, development.
- Continued involvement in the improvement and maintenance of practices and procedures, supporting implementation and roll out of further COINS functionality
- Ascertain and assign workloads and priorities/targets, utilising KPIs and tools to effectively manage the team
- Provide reports/feedback to the team and Management re. status of invoice processing/payments
The ideal candidate must have similar management / supervisory experience and proven technical knowledge within accounts payable. Knowledge of COINS software is desirable but not a prerequisite. Experience of high volume invoice processing, using systems based 3 way matching will also be critical.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available