Purchase Ledger Clerk
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Main duties include:
* Inputting and coding all stock and non-stoke purchase invoices and credit notes
* Ensuring timely authorisation of invoices by relevant departments
* Maintaining accurate daily log of invoices
* Ensuring invoices are paid in accordance with supplier terms
* Assisting with the processing of company credit card returns, ensuring VAT is correct
* Reconciling supplier accounts
* Responding to supplier queries in a professional and efficient manner
* Creating and maintaining new supplier accounts
* Assisting the Purchase Ledger Manager with month end procedures
The role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for preparing, coding ad processing PO and non-PO invoices and credit notes. You will also be pivotal in developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders, as well as maintaining accurate supplier accounts.
The successful candidate will have similar experience gleaned from a multi-site environment, most likely from the Retail/Leisure/Hospitality sector. You must have a proven track record dealing with a high volume of invoices and ensuring that a high standard of work is consistently adhered to.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will be highly self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative, but also effectively as part of a team. You must have exceptional attention to detail and have a naturally numeric mind-set, able to delve into the numbers to solve problems and queries where necessary. You will have impressive communication skills and be confident building sustainable professional relationships at all levels and with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Purchase Ledger Clerk to join this fantastic retail organisation that can provide a genuinely enjoyable and transparent working environment, where employees can find professional development and the chance to achieve career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available