|Job Title:||Project Lead|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Project Lead for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of leading a system implementation project, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the project.
* Day to Day Management of the project management team.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Lean, Six Sigma Experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead - Oracle
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits inc. Study Support
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Business Partner
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £26000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits