Project Accounting Interim (FTSE 100)
|Job Title:||Project Accounting Interim (FTSE 100)|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Duration:||12 - 18 Months|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This pioneering strategy will be have impact on a global scale and you will be instrumental in delivering this. You will create and maintain the financial governance of the Programme across all work streams, consolidating financial data at a programme level and tracking and reporting progress against financial targets to key stakeholders up to and including PLC Board level.
* Developing and implementing the financial framework for Programme governance
* Managing the consolidation and reporting cycle for savings at Programme level, providing insight and commentary to support the number, risks and opportunities
* Creating and managing change control process
* Developing programme benefits plan and agree appropriate KPIs
* Constructively challenge work stream financial plans and assumptions
* Leading Programme engagement with Finance community across wider business
Key qualifications and skills required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Detailed understanding of financial architecture and drivers in a large and complex organisation
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confident, credible character
* PLC/blue-chip experience
* Ability to engage, influence and challenge senior stakeholders
* Proven track record working cross-functionally
* Strong leadership
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a 'best in class' senior finance professional to join a talented transformation team and be a key player in delivering results, in turn providing a huge sense of professional achievement and reward.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available