|Job Title:||Procurement Assistant|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source a talented and ambitious Procurement Assistant to join their dynamic team. The overall purpose of the role is to provide hands on support and play the role of gatekeeper for the Procurement mailbox, reviewing and distributing queries around the team members. You will also provide robust support to the Procurement Process Manager with regards to managing stakeholders and other teams within the business.
The role requires a general commercial business understanding.
- Monitor the Procurement Mailbox, manage daily queries that come to the ticket systems reporting to queries and ensure SLA's are met
- Categorise, triage and action calls
- Assess new suppliers globally to ensure they meet the business's standard assessment criteria and legislative requirement and challenge where necessary
- Contacting and working with new suppliers if additional information is needed
- Entering and maintaining existing supplier information into the P2P system
- Manage the day to day admin for the Purchasing programme
- Support AP team adjusting supplier details
The successful candidate will have minimum of 2 years experience within a purchasing environment and the ability to work at a fast pace. You will be proactive, confident with Excel and data manipulation as well as having excellent problem solving skills.
You will have the gravitas to communicate and influence at various levels of an organisation.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available