Process Coordinator (temp - perm)
|Job Title:||Process Coordinator (temp - perm)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
The successful candidate could come from a Project Management background, Senior Administration or potentially a PA in a highly regulated industry and familiar with governance etc. There will be full training provided and you will be working as part of a truly supportive team.
This is a temp - perm role, so candidate must be available to start on short notice, but definitely be looking to secure a long-term opportunity, with lots of future potential.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining and managing database
* Consolidating investment packs
* Managing distribution of all papers circulated in investment meetings
* Owning meeting agendas
* Liaising with Senior Exec stakeholders to finalise papers for presentations at Board meeting
* Building relationships with stakeholders to support delivery of papers and actions
* Providing organisational and administrative support to the Investment Team
* Supporting the delivery of monthly property reporting
* Maintaining the approval log
* Dealing with half year and year end internal and external audit requests
Key skills & experience required:
* Proven track record of coordinating and maintaining a business process cycle
* Exceptional organisation
* Keen attention to detail
* Confident communicator
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Self motivated to make a difference
* High levels of integrity and confidentiality
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, large company environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic employer with great rewards and benefits. You'll be part of a close-knit team who value each other greatly, creating a successful and enjoyable environment.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available