|Job Title:||Pricing Analyst|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits plus Study Support
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an ambitious Pricing Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Manage and maintain all pricing models and data and to analyse and report on variances
- Assist in pricing process, including preparing monthly and 6 monthly cost/pricing models to ensure margin levels are maintained/improved
- Ensure all tenders are completed accurately and deliver required margin expectations
- Update price lists as required including all request from account managers
- Respond to all internal and external pricing queries in a timely manner and maintain excellent customer service at all times
- Analyse and report on inconsistencies in pricing, and identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability
- Establish a regular review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price where possible
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management
- Work with Procurement and Sales to develop and implement product pricing including segment strategies for the various markets and channels
The successful individual must have a proven track record within a similar role and the ability to work effectively under pressure. You will be building relationships both internally and externally and must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available