|Job Title:||Pricing Analyst|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 27594 45_1540230222|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A large international company is looking for an ambitious person of graduate calibre. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who can work independently, while analysing data, but has the interpersonal skills to explain their findings to senior personnel.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Analyse market dynamics such as pricing trends.
* Produce both pricing strategies and budgets.
* Develop models that can be used for preparation of budgets and commercial prospects.
* Engage and negotiate with partners alongside proposal teams.
* Support Project Finance and Project Management teams.
* Prepare management reports for business development teams, analysing performance and generating professional improvement opportunities.
A successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Advanced skills in spreadsheet tools (Excel).
* Strong Analysis skills.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will work in a prominent role with good promotional potential. The previous individual in this role, was internally promoted, highlighting the potential for career development within the company. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone to kick start their career in finance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Newly Qualified ACA
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Financial Systems Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus