|Job Title:||Pricing Analyst|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + ss+benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Our client, a dynamic and growing entity, is seeking an ambitious and driven pricing analyst to join their dynamic finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your existing analytical skills, in a business which nurtures and propels internal talent. Offering unrivalled benefits and an outstanding working environment the company is a highly sought after employer.
- Creating pricing overviews
- Producing pricing proposals and promotional activity assessing impact
- Impact of investment modelling with regard to pricing proposals and promotional activity
- Performance analysis of modelled margins versus actual achieved
- Summary performance tracker maintenance regarding all investment pricing changes and margins achieved for the executive team
- Performance analysis and modelling of new products
The successful candidate will be a finance/numeric graduate with a desire to enhance their commercial skills and mind-set. A years' experience in an analytical role is essential with knowledge and experience in pricing being advantageous. You may not come from a traditional finance background, instead perhaps you are a data analyst. With excellent communication skills you will have examples of your ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, particularly when presenting financial information. The ability to work autonomously and also contribute to a team will be crucial to success in this role. Excellent excel skills are essential for success in this role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration