|Job Title:||Pension Specialist|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded organisation, with stellar reputation in its chosen field, is looking to source a talented Pension Specialist. You will be inspired by the recognition and expect plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
- Act as the daily point of contact for all Pension trustees
- Continue to appraise the relationships in place undertaking appropriate due diligence as part of the annual process
- Assisting in the review of all new relationships and ensure all the necessary documentation and agreements are in place
- Ensure the daily valuation and reports are produced and have valued correctly
- Dealing with queries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide any additional ad-hoc monthly Management Information as requested
- Ensure all relevant forms and documentation are kept up to date
- Ensure updated knowledge with all the latest pension regulations
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business in order to achieve the overall common objective
- Any other request by management
The ideal candidate will have experience doing a similar role and a working knowledge of Self-Personal Pensions, with the ability to demonstrate strong self-motivation, problem solving skills, creativity and initiative. You will be confident in communicating with external parties, following up on outstanding issues and applying appropriate pressure as and when needed to ensure swift resolution.
You will use your initiative, decisiveness and effectiveness solving problems and will have previous Accounts experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available