|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The specifications are as follows:-
Salary 40k-43k per annum
Duties to include:
* Processing weekly, bi-weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payroll.
* Full responsibility for payroll system.
* Report on legislative & technical changes relating to payroll, tax and pension schemes.
* Calculating holiday pay, SMP, SSP and SPP.
* Ensure pension scheme regulations are applied to all staff and returns are made correctly.
* Providing advice on all payroll related matters.
* Supporting purchase ledger function where necessary.
* Oversee and manage the payroll team.
This is a permanent role and payroll experience at a managerial level is essential. If this sounds of interest and your skills and experience match the requirements, please do submit your CV for consideration.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Interim Finance Manager (NHS)
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Group Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus- 15%
Deputy Finance Manager
North London, London
Salary: £19.00 - £19.50 per hour
Senior Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG/ Retail)
West London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Blue Chip Benefits