|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£190 - £200 per day|
|REF:||NH 39593 HJ_1590598708|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Vitae are currently working with an instantly recognisable, public sector brand to source a top-calibre Payroll Manager to join their team. This position is initially an interim to permanent role.
- This role will be responsible for Management of the end to end payroll process within the UK.
- Utilise previous system skills and work with the Finance Director in looking at a new system.
- Validate service levels and drive compliance to service levels through monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the HR team to integrate systems and processes between the HR and Payroll teams.
- Ensure relevant compliance for tax and NI.
- Provide accurate reporting and information as required.
- Responsible for the production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations across Payroll to the agreed timetable.
- Responsible for all payroll journal postings to ensure accurate timely accounting.
- Ensure internal processes in place to limit payroll errors.
- Regularly review regulations to ensure pay policies and procedures are up to date and compliant.
Our client will be looking for a highly credible individual with experience of end to end payroll processing and a strong knowledge of regulations to ensure compliance. This would suit an individual who is used to a manual set up, with experience of working with multiple systems as the business look to bring a new in-house system.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available