|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 051219 PYM_1575568174|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Work closely with key stakeholders (Director of HR, HR Systems Manager, HR Business Partners, Corporate Recruitment Manager and outsourced payroll provider) to ensure all aspects of the payrolls are accurately and timely processed and ensure ALL deadlines are adhered.
* To sense check the payroll to ensure all payments, calculations and statutory monies are processed accurately by the payroll provider and liaise with them as appropriate if any issues are identified.
* Maintain records for Group Life cover in respect of the International employees via service provider. (e.g. sending monthly updates for salary amendments/ Joiners/ Leavers and liaise with service provider when the Annual Review data is required at the end of July.
* Send out General and postponement AE letters to all new employees on a monthly basis and send out jobholder letter to anyone newly enrolled in the payroll month.
* To ensure pension details are up to date and uploaded to the pension provider portal each month
* Order monthly childcare vouchers from service provider and complete tax assessments annually at start of the new tax year per HMRC guidelines.
* Provide global update of salaries to pension provider which is a requirement before annual pension statements are produced for members.
* P11D - To maintain records of all employee taxable benefits such as private healthcare, company car etc. and accurately prepares and manually submit by July deadline (this is not done within ADP)
* To provide Finance with relevant monthly reports e.g., payroll journal for posting to the nominal and cost ledgers and the supporting worksheets.
* To assist with financial audits and prepare associated records as and when required by the Chief Finance Officer and associated finance colleagues.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced payroll practitioner with experience in accurately processing complex payrolls. Experience of working and liaising with an outsourced payroll provider, preferably ADP would be preferred but is not essential.
This is a role that will require an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A Large company background would be beneficial.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus
Finance Manager (Part-Time)
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour