|Job Title:||Payroll Clerk|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 71149198 Q_1547832806|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client, an extremely large national client are looking for a new Payroll Clerk. To fill this role you need experience within Payroll and enjoy working as part of a close knit team. You will additionally need good interpersonal skills so that you can effectively liase with other team members.
* Liaise with HR regarding all payroll data.
* Input/Import all verified monthly variable payroll data received ensuring excessive overtime is authorised
* Calculate pro rata payment for starters, leavers and all other permanent and temporary amendments input into the integrated HR/Payroll Pyramid System
* Run/check relevant payroll audit reports for sign off within the business in line with the payroll cut off dates
* Print and send monthly payslips to staff and form P45's to leavers
* Compiling the monthly payroll journal report for Finance
* Comply with company policies and current PAYE legislation when carrying out payroll transactions
* Preparation of monthly statistics and reports
* Intermediate Excel Skills (Vlookup's/Pivot Tables)
* Multi-Site experience
* Payroll experience of 3 years.
If successful you will join a close knit team of professionals, you will enjoy a great location within St Albans, as well as excellent benefits, promoting a good work/life balance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available