Payroll Administrator (Temporary)
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator (Temporary)|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Support and manage the accurate, timely production and payment of all UK payrolls.
* Ensure all payroll activities are performed and completed in a compliant manner.
* Ensure all payroll taxes are paid timely and accurately.
* Ensure payroll function is compliant with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (eg. timely preparation of balance sheet reconciliations) by supporting the payroll function.
* Ensure payroll function is compliant with applicable pension legislation and regulatory and requirements.
* Ensure payroll function is compliant with Company and fiscal document retention and management.
* Highly experienced in day to day payment processing and management.
* Proficient in pension matters as they relate to Payroll Personnel Management.
* Desirable to have a qualification in payroll management.
* Self-motivated with the ability to proactively own the role.
* Strong Communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong IT skills desirable.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available