Payroll Administrator (Temp - Perm)
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator (Temp - Perm)|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£32,000 - £34,000 + Bens
Our client, a global market leader in its specialist field and a business known for providing a highly enjoyable and supportive professional working environment, is looking to source an enthusiastic and confident Payroll Administrator to join its talented team. They are keen to secure the right candidate on short notice, so the role will initially be on a temporary basis, however they will be a position within the first month to offer the permanent vacancy, should you fit well with the team and excel in the role.
Main duties include:
* Ensuring 17 payrolls are processed with speed and accuracy, ranging from 1 - 300 employees
* Liaising with employees and 3rd party payroll vendors
* Audit employee pay records and reconcile by department, location etc
* Assist with 3rd party system implementations and upgrades
* Monitor and ensure compliance with company policy, tax and employment laws
* Ensure appropriate amounts and deductions are calculated in relation to pay policies
* Staying up to date with current and changes in the law
* Prepare tax reports and related documents
* Prepare payroll related journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
* Daily review of employee expenses
The successful candidate will have relevant payroll experience gained in a fast-paced environment and have worked on similar payrolls in terms of size and volume. You must have strong Excel and be generally systems savvy.
From an interpersonal perspective you must show passion and enthusiasm for your craft, as well as excellent communication skills that enable you to build strong professional relationships. You will apply a positive and proactive attitude to every task and think creatively to come up with solutions and resolve queries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and highly capable Payroll professional to join an organisation that can provide consistent reward and acknowledgement for those who perform to a high standard and reflect company values and culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available