|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£2000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Up to £21,000
West London (Remote working)
Vitae is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a renowned retail brand based in the West London area. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a fast-paced environment and will be capable of supporting the companies payroll function.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advanced Excel user and knowledge of Oracle is essential
* Process payroll for multiple companies
* Make sure leavers are processed in time for payroll processing
* Ensure all information for payroll - starters, leavers and to include and not extensive: Overtime, commissions, staff sales, car allowances, bonuses, breakfast club, unpaid leave
* Payroll report for the Finance team including Excel reports, statutory reporting (EPS, FPS, P32 )
* HR Payroll projects: Finance reporting Automated timesheets
* Run HR reports, collate data as required for management
* General admin, filing, checking all employee paperwork is received for payroll
* Assist with the Company pension scheme admin, including the auto enrolment process with
Skills and person specification:
* Payroll experience, ideally from a fast-paced HR office
* Oracle user
* Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel
* Methodical, detail-oriented, and highly organised.
* Works quickly and accurately under
* Must be confident, efficient, and
* Able to communicate at all business
* A flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and
* Strongly customer focused, team orientated, yet able to work
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a busy environment. They will also be a proactive and self-motivated individual who can plan, organise and prioritise multiple tasks. It is likely the role will require remote working for its entirety.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please do apply.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available