|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Welwyn Garden City
Vitae is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an established global manufacturer based in Welwyn Garden City. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in a fast-paced environment and will be capable of managing the Payroll of multiple companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advanced Sage Line 50 user
* Process payroll for 5 companies
* Add new starters to Sage 50
* Make sure leavers are processed into Sage 50 in time for payroll processing,
* Ensure receive all information for payroll - starters, leavers and to include and not extensive: Overtime, commissions, staff sales, car allowances, bonuses, breakfast club, unpaid leave
* Payroll report for the Finance team including Excel reports, statutory reporting (EPS, FPS, P32 )
* HR Payroll projects: Finance reporting Automated timesheets
* Be point of contact for Payroll queries
* Run HR reports, collate data as required for management
* General admin, filing, checking all employee paperwork is received for payroll
* Manage international staff payments
* Statutory salary calculations, to include but not limited to SSP, SMP, SPP
* Year-end processing and
* Assist with the Company pension scheme admin, including the auto enrolment process with
Skills and person specification:
* Payroll experience, ideally from a fast-paced HR office
* Sage 50 Super-User.
* Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft systems
* Methodical, detail-oriented, and highly organised.
* Works quickly and accurately under
* Must be confident, efficient, and
* Able to communicate at all business
* A flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and
* Strongly customer focused, team orientated, yet able to work
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a busy environment. They will also be a proactive and self-motivated individual who can plan, organise and prioritise multiple tasks.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available