|Job Title:||Payroll Admin|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Our client has undergone serious growth and they are looking to source a motivated candidate with a methodical approach to problem solving to play a pivotal role in their organisation. Previous experience is required.
Desired personal qualities:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise certain aspects of the role when required
- Able to communicate at all levels in a clear and professional manner
- Can confidently work by themselves
- Good understanding of Microsoft office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality always
- Goal orientated
- Processing monthly payrolls
- PAYE and NI reconciliations
- Processing statutory forms such as P45's
- Ensuring benefit premiums are taxed correctly through the payroll
- Carrying out any ad hoc tasks
- Prepare benefits renewal data
- Assist with removing leavers from benefit plans
What you get in return:
In addition to the various benefits offered for this role, the candidate will receive a competitive salary based on their level of experience. From the beginning, it will be evident that the atmosphere found within this budding entity will be one that anyone can enjoy working in.
If this role is something that interests you, then please click apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration