Part Qualified Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support plus Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum plus Study Support plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an ambitious, analytical and intelligent Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. The company has continued to grow and expand in the National market. You will support the Commercial Director, Senior Executive and Senior Managements from day one.
- Create budgets and forecasts supported with variance analysis as part of month-end process
- Business partnering with the commercial team to optimise sales in-line with business targets
- Prepare month end accruals, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculation, reconciliation and timely invoicing of all aspects of supplier funding to facilitate cashflow of the business
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve disputes over funds and turnover levels
- Regular and accurate finance reporting
- Act as main finance contact for finance related queries and identify future risks and opportunities
- Support the finance team with ad hoc queries
The successful candidate will be a graduate with previous experience doing a similar role or someone actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA Qualification.
You will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior business partner. You will be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data as well as having strong Excel Skills. You will be self-motivated, confident and inquisitive. Being able to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is essential.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available