Part Qualified Accountant, Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountant, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£23000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
£23,000 - £30,000 +Study Support + Benefits
Our client, an expansive and forward thinking commercial enterprise based in central Hertfordshire is looking for an intelligent, quick thinking and ambitious individual looking to kick start their career within finance.
The successful candidate will have had exposure to a fast moving office and sector where initiative and creative thought processes are encouraged. The role will provide ongoing financial support to the business and this support will play a pivotal role in future decisions that shape the direction and potential profitability of the respective division.
Key areas of focus:
* Assist in maintaining accurate accounting data within the ledgers.
* Assist with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
* Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
* Analyse movements in financials in a timely and accurate manner
* Prepare auditable working papers for all financials, including analytical reviews (P&L and/or Balance Sheet) for each reporting period.
* Assist with internal and external audit queries
* Continually review processes and identify areas for improvement to ensure efficient levels of service.
* Provide ad-hoc support to line manager and/or department as required
Ideally you will have the communicative ability to speak and liaise across all levels and functions, ensuring that all those you deal with are left feeling respected, listened to and understood.Your professional studies (ACCA/ CIMA) will be up and running and you should be keen to conclude these (with paid support) over the next few years.
The opportunity on offer will provide a depth of variety and regular challenges as well as the chance to potentially forge a long term career path into other key areas of business. Skill set aside, all applicants will be measured on their academic achievements to date, their attitude to learning and self improvement and their potential to add value over the months and years ahead.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available