|Job Title:||Part-Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
30,000-35,000pa+ study support
Our client, a rapidly growing and innovative business, is seeking an ambitious and driven part-qualified accountant to join their finance department. Reporting to the financial controller, you will play a pivotal role in the maintenance of key ledgers.
Offering an opportunity to progress and develop, within a business which is growing through an unprecedented period of growth, this is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to join a progressive and supportive organisation. The business offers an excellent working environment which is professional and sociable, they are seeking a bubbly and confident individual who will contribute to this vibrant atmosphere.
- Managing the sales and purchase ledger
- Reconciling sales and purchase ledgers and overseeing both month and year-end accounting adjustments
- Managing the credit note approval process and associated reporting
- Processing monthly expenses
- Maintaining and managing system data, including cleansing of supplier and customer accounts
- Assisting with management of open orders and forecasting, ensuring accuracy of delivery dates
- Manage the year end process for returns and stock in line with cut off
- Monitoring overheads against the budget
- Advocating internal controls and processes to help drive a right first-time culture in line with company and department objectives
- Ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant who is keen to join a business and make an impact with the accounting processes. Intermediate Excel skills are essential with examples of your ability to handle large volumes of data, knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
You will possess a conscientious and positive mentality, with previous examples of your ability to meet and exceed deadlines. With excellent written and oral communication skills, you will be confident communicating across all levels of a business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + study support
Part-Qualified Accountant (Contract)
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum