|Job Title:||Part-Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Haslam|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits (6-month contract)
Our client, an impressive market leader within their chosen field, is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Part-Qualified Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working individual to build on previous experience within a large, fast-moving organisation which is both professional and sociable in equal measure.
Key responsibilities include:
* Budgeting & Forecasting
* Monthly management reporting on key KPI`s
* Full responsibility of month end and invoicing
* Month end accruals, reporting and subsequent invoicing
* Identifying patterns and trends and providing analytical support
* Managing and monitoring of traffic to identify any issues
* Assist with audit data requests
* Build strong relationships both internally and externally
* Provide commercial support
* Liaise with stakeholders, both financial and non-financial
* Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified Accountant and actively studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA). You will have excellent communication skills and possess a self-motivated attitude towards your work. This role requires someone with a very keen eye for detail and the ability to work on their own initiative. This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a large, Global business and play a pivotal role. As this role is a 6-month contract, all applicants must be immediately available to interview and start.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available