|Job Title:||Part-Qualified ACA|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Haslam|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£25,000 - £28,000 - 6-month contract
Our client, an impressive market leader within their chosen field, is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join their team on a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working individual to build on previous experience within a large, fast-moving organisation which is both professional and sociable in equal measure.
Key responsibilities include:
* Carry out compliance checks on controls
* Identifying patterns and trends and providing analytical support
* Managing and monitoring of traffic to identify any issues
* Assist with audit data requests
* Build strong relationships both internally and externally
* Liaise with stakeholders, both financial and non-financial
* Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified Accountant, ideally from a practice background to ensure a strong understanding of controls procedures. You will have excellent communication skills and possess a self-motivated attitude towards your work. This role requires someone with a very keen eye for detail and the ability to work on their own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a large, Global business and play a pivotal role. As this is an interim role, all applicants must be immediately available to interview and start.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available