Oracle Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Oracle Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
£30,000-£33,000pa + benefits
Our client, an innovative and dynamic entity are seeking a talented Oracle Support Analyst to join them on a contract for a one year maternity cover. Working closely with the Oracle System account you will play an integral role in assisting on projects and the resolution of issues on the Oracle R12 system.
Offering an energetic and professional environment, this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your system skills and knowledge of the Oracle R12 Financial modules
- Offering functional support of Oracle R12 across the Financial modules
- Supporting migration of data from legacy system onto Oracle system
- Liaising across the business, in particular with the IT departments
- Delivering training to new starters and end users
- Supporting process and system improvements
- Working closely with finance systems teams to develop financial processes
- Supporting initiatives and project, where directed to month end processes
The successful candidate will have specialist knowledge around both the technical and functional aspects of Oracle R12. Ideally you will be at advanced levels with all the financial modules on this system, particularly the transactional and procurement modules. Advanced Excel skills are essential, with SQL and P/SQL writing skills.
You will possess excellent problem solving skills, keen to create innovation solutions to bring about long-term business improvements. Confident working within finance departments, with a good understanding of accounting, you will be keen to contribute to the maintenance of the integrity of financial information.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum + generous bonus