|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits including Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits including Bonus
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing business looking to recruit for an Operations Manager to join their team.
The main responsibilities would be to manage the day to day programme management to ensure the timely delivery of products and services. You will be able to build and maintain client relationships and be the escalation point for stakeholders, partners and internal support functions.
- Report and analyse on Monthly KPIs
- Programme manager and programme reporting
- Stock reporting and forecasting based on daily stock levels and consumption
- Transaction and payment report creation
- Contract and internal set up administration
- Daily sales reporting and distribution to internal teams
- Month end invoice report generated and requests to Finance
- Credit control support for Finance
- Product reconciliation reporting and forecasting
- Set up on billing system, agreed rates and payment details
- Raising of POs and playing of orders
- Review of credit limits and float accounts
- Promotional content creation and sourcing
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Operations of Accounts Management. You will have strong project management skills and be able to work to tight time-lines and deadlines. Experience of data analysis, MI reporting creation and KIP generation is essential. You need to be a strong Excel user and have outstanding attention to detail.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available