Operations Finance Analyst (Part-Qual)
|Job Title:||Operations Finance Analyst (Part-Qual)|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + 6% Bonus, Study & Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This is key reporting and analytical position and the successful individual will have real influence when it comes to decision making by the Senior Leadership Team. You will focus on accurate and timely analysis and reporting of business drivers and results across key P&L lines.
Main duties include:
* Periodic financial analysis and reporting of cost of sales, fixed costs, including challenging and supporting the business on their results
* Reviewing actual performance against forecast, preparing analysis on variances for period end meeting
* Challenging and supporting the business to ensure accurate and robust forecasts/targets are achieved
* Supporting investor reporting, including preparing balance sheet account reconciliations
* Ensuring that control and audit requirements are embedded across the team
* Ad hoc financial analysis
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA/CIMA and have a strong academic record and intermediate/advanced Excel skills. You will ideally have at least 2 years' experience in an analytically focused role within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This client consistently look for those who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to work. Passion and enthusiasm are key, as well as a desire to continuously learn and develop wherever possible. Given the senior stakeholders related to this position, you must also have examples to date where you've built strong and effective relationships in the work place, ensuring your advice is heeded where appropriate and are capable of challenging the status quo.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a career-minded studier with a naturally commercial outlook, to join a business known for retaining and rewarding top talent.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bens