Operational Audit Data Manager (FTSE 100)
|Job Title:||Operational Audit Data Manager (FTSE 100)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum + 30% Bonus & Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Reporting to the Head of Operational Audit, you will be responsible for providing insight through analytical review of data, to drive analytics strategy in identifying high risk areas and contributing to investigation and targeting of testing controls at sites. You will have great exposure to multiple business areas, partnering with Finance Directors, Operations Directors and Heads of Finance (UK and International), giving you a strong network for future internal moves, likely to happen every 18 months - 2 years.
Main duties include:
* Preparing a strategy and performing an analytical review of data to assist the Operational Audit team in identifying high risk areas
* Advising operational audit teams to identify where anomalies and trends may highlight needed audit focus
* Advising Financial Control stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including potential analytical approaches to problem-solving, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
* Assisting auditors in obtaining necessary data
* Coaching, advising audit teams or individuals to advance the relevance, value and ambition of data analytics in their audits
* Manage key control self-assessment site reporting
* Review, develop and deliver the card fraud strategy
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, from either a big 4/consulting background, or have gleaned your experience in a blue chip industry environment. You must have a strong academic record, advanced Excel and a broad understanding business processes, having evaluated risks and controls.
Your experience to date will ideally have focused around data analytics techniques in a complex business environment and you will be comfortable dealing with large volumes. You must have rounded technical skills, coupled with analytical rigour, allowing you to delve into the detail and identify risks at varying levels of information.
This employer consistently looks for individuals with a great attitude, so you must, therefore, possess a confident, positive manner, with excellent communication skills and an ability to build professional relationships with ease. With an engaging, charismatic personality and a strong skill set, you are sure to progress well here and have a plethora of opportunity across the wider business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available