Newly Qualified Accountant, Watford
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Accountant, Watford|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Our client, an expansive and forward thinking commercial enterprise, based in Hertfordshire is looking for a newly qualified accountant looking to play a pivotal role in a dynamic international environment.
The successful candidate will be academically strong, qualified ACA/ ACCA, and educated to degree standard.
The position is not static and will be revised as the need arises but is likely to focus on the following areas:
- Supporting corporate Director with analysis and calculations for US GAAP reporting requirements.
- Completing Corporate Tax Returns for multiple international legal entities.
- Monthly and quarterly VAT Returns and VAT compliance in accordance with local and US GAAP.
- Understanding and adhering to ever changing compliance rules and giving briefings when required.
- Assisting Director with global planning.
Occasional international travel may be required as will the ability to develop and represent financial accounting across multiple continents. Intellect and attention to detail are pre-requisites for application as is the desire to work for a forward thinking commercial entity. The role would suit newly qualified accountants looking to make their first move into industry.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Investment Accountant - Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Company Pension, Bonus
Financial Controller - Investments
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior FP&A Analyst
Salary: £300 - £330 per day
Salary: £48000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
FP&A Manager (12 MFTC) Luxury Retail
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Bens & Discount