Newly Qualified ACA
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified ACA|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Haslam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client, a well-recognised employer of choice, is looking to source a talented and ambitious Newly Qualified ACA to join their fast-paced, dynamic team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a business that has seen significant growth with exciting plans to come.
Key responsibilities include:
* Budgeting & Forecasting
* Monthly management reporting on key KPI`s
* Full responsibility of month end and invoicing
* Month end accruals, reporting and subsequent invoicing
* Identifying patterns and trends and providing analytical support
* Managing and monitoring of traffic to identify any issues
* Assist with audit data requests
* Build strong relationships both internally and externally
* Provide commercial support
* Liaise with stakeholders, both financial and non-financial
* Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be fully ACA Qualified and looking to make their first move into practice (however those with 1-2 years' post-qualified experience will also be considered). You will have an impressive academic background, including at least a 2.1 from a top University and strong 'A' Level results along with a sound technical skillset.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will be self-motivated and confident in developing strong relationships with all levels of finance and other senior colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity and high-achievers are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available