Mapping Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Mapping Data Analyst|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
8 Months Contract
£30,000 - £33,000
Vitae is working exclusively with an immediately recognisable health care entity that is seeking an experienced Data/Mapping Analyst to join on an initial 8 months contract until summer 2021.
You will be part of a project to support the delivery of the Money and People Services Programme. You will be tasked with the development and implementation of the a new ERP cloud-based system, which will support to finance and HR function.
Key responsibilities required are:
* Establishing relationships with key stakeholders to understand the current data, ensuring it is accurate, up-to-date and correctly transformed and loaded to the new system.
* Creating reports and enquiries on a range of workforce, financial and people data.
* Using analytically tools within Excel and Oracle.
* Producing clear analysis to identify any missing or anomalous data.
* Develop and maintain templates to enable reconciliation of subsequent extract, transform and load processes.
* Acting as a main point of contact within the MaPS team, providing advice and direction to others.
Essential skills required for the Data modelling/Mapping Analyst are;
* Familiarity with a range of data handling techniques including confident use of a wide range of Excel formulae
* Experience of Oracle
* Experience working with quantitative data to produce clear outputs
* Previous experience of producing scalable data maps and data visualisations
The successful candidate will have:
* Good interpersonal skills and diplomacy in managing stakeholders.
* Effect and collaborative working relationships, working well in a project team to achieve results.
* Highly organised and efficient with high attention to detail and precision.
* Able to work on your own initiative and be proactive.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and within time-boxes defined by the project manager.
* Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
For more information or immediate consideration, please apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration