Management Consultant - London
|Job Title:||Management Consultant - London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dillon Bhikha|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£45 - £55k per annum - depending on experience
2 year fixed term contract
Our client, an excited entity in its growth is looking for a well equipped Management Consultant to join their team at their offices in London. Candidates with exposure to leading the investment process will have an opportunity to establish themselves within an expanding environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Taking charge of investment activities from the design of investments, overseeing the fund assessment processes and managing the investments
- Using analytical acumen to provide insight
- Design payment mechanisms encouraging investment entities to deliver success
- Designing templates and tools for bidders providing insights into opportunities
- Working with the research and digital teams
- Developing the payment and commission approach
- Ad-hoc duties to support senior management
The role will offer the opportunity to lead a small team in the above activities - all with the aim of supporting strategic objectives. The ability to lead direct reports is a must and should have been demonstrated in previous roles. Candidates applying must have a strategic mindset as well as the ability to decipher opportunities for investment. An effective communicate skill set is understandably essential, especially when communicating with non-technical stakeholders.
The client requires candidates to have a strong academic background with a focus on a numerical discipline. Understanding statistical or various other data representation software would be advantageous while Excel skills must be advanced.
Ultimately, candidates who have shown the determination and guile when working with investment strategies will be able to earn the opportunity to take the initiative, lead the process at a growing organisation and continue personal development.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available