Management Accountant (NHS)
|Job Title:||Management Accountant (NHS)|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£30,000 - £33,000 (Band 6)
South East London
Vitae is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join one of the UK's largest and busiest teaching hospitals based in South East London. The ideal candidate will have an NHS or Public Sector background, be highly personable with a can-do attitude and capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Carry out month end activities
* Journal preparation, review and posting
* Review variances and provide commentary for monthly activity
* Understand and oversee monthly revenue recognition
* Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
* Account and report site costs
* Assist in year-end audit
* Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting activities on revenue and costs
* Reconciliation and posting of 4-weekly payroll and expenses
* Reconciliation of all cash control accounts
* Understand the inter-company projects
* Ensure VAT returns are accurate
* Experience in a Management Accountant role
* Good understanding of accounting requirements for service business.
* Excellent Excel skills, as well as general IT knowledge.
* Highly organised and able to deal with large amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail.
* Able to prioritise conflicting deadlines, be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.
* Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills with the ability to explain finance to a non-financial person at all levels.
* Capable to work on own initiative, foresee problems and implement solutions quickly.
* Team player with an innate desire to exceed expectation, with a strong desire to effect change.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel your background and skill set are relevant well-suited, please do apply.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
West London, London
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits