Management Accountant (Construction)
|Job Title:||Management Accountant (Construction)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 170320 MGTA_1584382264|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Complete and review the monthly management accounts for two companies within the group
- Represent finance in monthly on-site commercial meetings
- Monthly P&L reviews (including detailed gross profit, wages, contract revenue/cost and overhead analysis) and responsible for the collation, review and challenge of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for maintaining the companies' sales and purchase ledgers, including:
- Coding and entering purchase ledger invoices and dealing with any invoice queries by liaising with internal management and suppliers.
- Raising supplier payments and updating the cash flow forecast and cash movement schedule on a monthly basis.
- Raising sales invoices/certifications and allocating receipts to invoices. Resolving any sales invoice queries by liaising with internal management and customers.
- Performing bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Help lead the monthly financial close process.
- Development of monthly management packs and internal KPI's and MI.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors and operational teams regarding the financial performance of both contracts and companies.
- Submission of quarterly VAT returns to HMRC for companies responsible for and dealing with any HMRC correspondence including VAT registrations, VAT return queries, etc.
- Production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts. Helping with additional budgetary tasks.
- Production of year-end audit pack and resolving any audit queries.
This role would suit an ambitious Qualified Accountant with at least 3+ years industry experience. A background in the construction industry would be preferred but is not essential.
Excellent communication skills will be essential as a key part of this role involves analysing figures and communicating with non-finance members of the business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £42000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits