Management Accountant (Cashflow Project)
|Job Title:||Management Accountant (Cashflow Project)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Candidates must have strong Cashflow experience, used to running the process on a weekly basis and have exposure to the FMCG/Logistics/Retail related sectors.
This opportunity has arisen due to strong trading and expansion, as well as various on-going projects, therefore it's likely the successful candidate will be extended further, should you prove to add value.
The role will support the Head of Financial Control and Senior Financial Accountant in delivering the accounting to a high standard, putting 2021 on a good footing and to close out the audit. This is will be home-based to begin, with occasional office working in future, depending on the COVID situation.
Main duties include:
* Deputise for Senior Financial Accountant
* Running and renovating the weekly cashflow forecasting process
* Month end accounting and analysis
* Driving resolution of key audit queries
* Ad hoc tasks as requested
* Forecast model update and enhancement (particularly balance sheet & cashflow)
Key experience and skill set required:
* Qualified Accountant
* Similar experience in financial accounting in a fast-paced environment
* Strong cash forecasting exposure
* Evidence of quick learning and delivery
* Excellent communication, can build relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Credible and confident demeanour
* Proven track record making sound professional judgements
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available