|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client, an NHS entity is looking to employ a band 5 Management Accountant . This position could provide a springboard to continue a public sector career, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a change of scene. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of management accounts as well as accrual and pre-payments; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and work from home opportunities.
* Regularly Meet & review budgets with the budget managers.
* Processing monthly accruals/prepayment journals.
* Analysing and improving current financial budgets.
* Account preparation/reconciliation. Variance analysis against budget & forecast.
* Assist in the production of Management Accountant.
* Part-Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Management Accounting Experience.
* Experience with Accrual & Pre-payments.
* NHS Experience.
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available