|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a rapidly growing and truly impressive organisation, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their well-established and talented team.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts including supporting graphs and KPI in line with deadlines
- Undertake variance analysis of the monthly management accounts and provide feedback to Senior Management. Ensure actual spend is kept within budget and take corrective action as necessary
- Review the regular monthly journals for the management accounts
- Produce a rolling 12 month forecast in liaison with key spending managers
- Produce and analyse the margin analysis and stock review reporting to ensure accuracy
- Assist with all year end audit procedures, reconciliations and statutory reporting
The successful candidate will be a Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role.
You will have strong analytical skills and be a quick learner.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Practice Accountant
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Sales Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Group Accountant - Cashflow Reporting
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum
Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Group Accountant- Consolidations
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits Inc a 15% Bonus