|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a rapidly growing and truly impressive organisation, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their well-established and talented team.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts including supporting graphs and KPI in line with deadlines
- Undertake variance analysis of the monthly management accounts and provide feedback to Senior Management. Ensure actual spend is kept within budget and take corrective action as necessary
- Review the regular monthly journals for the management accounts
- Produce a rolling 12 month forecast in liaison with key spending managers
- Produce and analyse the margin analysis and stock review reporting to ensure accuracy
- Assist with all year end audit procedures, reconciliations and statutory reporting
The successful candidate will be a Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role.
You will have strong analytical skills and be a quick learner.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £48000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits