|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client, part of a large public sector entity is looking to employ a Management Accountant on a 12 month contract. This position could provide a springboard to continue a public sector career, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of management accounts as well as accrual and pre-payments; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and work from home opportunities.
* Responsible for the collation and presentation of timely and accurate management accounting
* Processing monthly accruals/prepayment journals.
* Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliation and present to senior management to be authorised.
* Account preparation/reconciliation. Variance analysis against budget & forecast.
* Providing weekly budgeting & forecasting information.
* Part-Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Management Accounting Experience.
* Experience with Accrual & Pre-payments.
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available