|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client, part of a large public sector entity is looking to employ a Management Accountant on a 12 month contract. This position could provide a springboard to continue a public sector career, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of management accounts as well as accrual and pre-payments; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and work from home opportunities.
* Financial contract management for various contracts.
* Produce analyses and reconciliations for finance and information technical contract meetings.
* Responsible for co-ordinating and producing monthly & yearly management accounts.
* Analyse and interpret information on the performance of contracts, identifying and investigating reasons for any variances from plan.
* Maintain accurate budget reconciliations, and reconciliations of expenditure against plan, updated monthly and supported by clear working papers.
* Part-Qualified or Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Considerable Management Accounting Experience.
* Contract management experience (preferred).
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available