|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus plus Study Support and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Study Support and Excellent Benefits
Our client is an impressive forward thinking business with enviable global presence and rated one of the UK's Best Places to Work looking to source a charismatic and talented Management Accountant to join its team.
- Period end journals relating to costs ensuring any variances to plan are fully understood through discussion with relevant business partners
- Provide meaningful commentary on the P&L both within the month end pack and by presenting to the Finance Manager during 'flash reviews"
- Production and review of management accounts for presentation to Senior Managers
- Maintenance of rolling business forecasts for areas within responsibility, liaising with relevant business partners to ensure the most accurate forward-looking view is obtained
- Production of sales pack for distribution to the business
- Ownership of the annual budget and review of business partner assumptions as well as challenging these where appropriate
- Preparation of board presentation packs
- Co-ordinating with business partners to ensure that spending is proactively managed against budget and providing them with all necessary support to understand performance
- Continually seek ways to improve financial processes and how we use the systems
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified and have previous experience doing a similar role. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems. Good excel skills are essential.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available