|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 250219 SMGTA_1551118280|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
- To support and maintain all internal controls and procedures within the business
- To ensure balance sheet reconciliations for all assigned account areas are prepared on a monthly basis, with identified reconciling items resolved within a reasonable timeframe
- Responsible for fixed asset registry and accounting
- Serve as Payroll and HR liaison and prepare payroll accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and providing analysis and explanations to budget holders for the business unit.
- Preparation and input of journals and to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained of all transactions entered
- To establish and maintain an adequate document filing approach as would satisfy the needs of the External Auditors and support audit activities
- To ensure that all government legislation and legal requirements are met at all times
- Recommend areas for improvement in processes, controls and reporting
This would suit an ACCA / CIMA part-qualified / qualified accountant with 4+ years experience in a busy, fast-paced finance team. There is a strong emphasis on accuracy and control in this position and strong interpersonal skills will be vital.
Our client have an excellent reputation for the work they do globally and have an impressive track record of progressing and developing their staff. They will be looking for a confident, top-calibre Management Accountant looking to make a genuine impact within the business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum