|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Salih|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Providing business support to the Operations and Facilities Team around the relevant cost lines in the profit and loss.
* Delivering high quality financial insight to stakeholders.
* Provide written commentaries to Management on variances to budget, forecast and prior year regarding any anomalies each month.
* Improve the monthly reporting of Retail activities to ensure the financial performance of all initiatives have visibility.
* Prepare the weekly KPI & monthly Flash reports
* Prepare annual budget figures for assigned line items in accordance with issued guidelines. Input to rolling reforecast and Budget as required.
* Complete detailed Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with experience of producing variance analysis and commentary. Additionally, you must be able to handle large volumes of data, providing in depth analysis and insight. The candidate will be able to confidently describe their successes: improving profit performance, the transparency of performance and key processes.
This is a great opportunity for a performance driven Management Accountant to implement their own style as part of a dynamic and passionate team. In addition to the self-rewarding nature of the job, our client is offering a competitive basic salary, as well as impressive bonuses and benefits.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum