|Job Title:||Junior Accountant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£20,000 - £22,000 + study support
Our client, a well-established and dynamic entity, is seeking a junior accountant to join their group finance team. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you play a pivotal role in ensuring accurate records of the group financial performance.
The business has an excellent track record of developing their employees and promoting internal talent. Offering a generous study support package this is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your finance career.
- Assisting in the preparation and posting of journals to the General Ledger
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for review
- Assisting in the preparation and posting of fixed assets
- Enhancing your knowledge on financial reporting systems and procedures
- Liaising effectively with other departments to acquire relevant information
- Preparing tailored ad hoc financial and management reports.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven finance professional, who is keen to learn and develop within a supportive and friendly business. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to communicate across all levels of a business.
You will be quick learner, with a strong foundation of accounting knowledge and able to pick up IT systems. An intermediate knowledge of Excel is essential.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £130 - £150 per day
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits