IT Audit & Control Lead
|Job Title:||IT Audit & Control Lead|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£90K - £110K Package
An exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking, innovative and marketing leading globally listed business boasting and a truly progressive flexible culture aimed at recruiting top talent and an impressive portfolio of global power brands.
What we are looking for
* Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred) with experience of bridging the gap between technical in-house IT experts and the External Auditors
* Experience delivering IT audits in relation to general IT Controls and business process controls within a complex, multi-stakeholder and large-scale / global environment
* Extensive experience of understanding business requirements and translating these into efficient and integrated SAP security frameworks
* Ideally you will have previous experience / understanding of access controls (including designing Rulesets) across core processes and systems including Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Order to Cash
* Ideally you will have experience of designing or inputting into Rulesets for SAP GRC Access Controls
* Experience of SAP security and controls, including leading IT audits over SAP technologies
* Experience of working with senior stakeholders and explaining technical concepts to non-technical users
* Experience and awareness of working in multicultural and multilocation teams, ability to manage offshore teams for design and operation of controls and strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to a wider business audience
* CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certifications would be an advantage
About the role
* Coming from an accounting and finance perspective rather than a technical IT perspective this role will act as the bridge between the external auditors and the technical IT / SAP in-house experts on IT and access controls, bringing knowledge of the regulatory environment, audit standards and best practice controls for IT infrastructure within a complex multinational organisation.
* This role will cover SAP controls delivered through SAP GRC as well as controls for other key financial systems.
* Ensuring changing regulations are applied and translated into implications the global IT control environment.
* Lead the monitoring of controls across the IT infrastructure.
* Manage the identification and audit of key financial systems, lead remediation of identified control deficiencies and partner with IT system owners to drive improvements in controls.
* Ensuring assurance is obtained over new cutting-edge technologies such as RPA.
* Responsible for the governance of the Access and IT general control frameworks and ongoing development of these frameworks to ensure the design keeps pace with industry best practice.
* Proposing improvement initiatives to streamline control operation, redesign controls where appropriate and leading the effective implementation of new controls within the business.
* Define good practice for security and control processes and develop plans to ensure security compliance.
* Work with IT and business teams, explaining the need for controls and translating technical requirements into understandable deliverables.
* Partner with key business transformation projects to ensure controls are appropriately designed and monitored.
* Key part of a core team to implement technology solutions to enhance the control operating model.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + On Target Bonus approx. £6K to £12K
Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £250 - £325 per day
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Financial Accounting Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + £7k car/cash allowance, 15% Bonus