|Job Title:||Investment Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 34945594 78_1546970821|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A well-known entity in the worldwide market, have opened up a new position an Investment Accountant. This is a great chance for someone who can communicate investment information effectively, as well as a willingness to learn the solvency 2 directive.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Report on all operational processes e.g. controls, balance sheet reconciliations and month end processes.
* Prepare the European investment annual plans and analyse any variances.
* Assist in preparation of investment board reporting packages.
* Reconciliation of balance sheets.
* Produce auditable working papers and include a thorough analytical review.
* Continuously develop and improve departmental processes.
To fill this role you must have string academic abilities proven through studies, experience within insurance or investments would be preferable as well as an interest in insurance.
If you are successful in your application you will enjoy the benefits of working in a relaxed, friendly environment unusual for this sector. Within this company you will enjoy considerable promotional opportunity in one of the most impressive businesses in the area.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £130 - £150 per day
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits