Internal IT Controls Manager
|Job Title:||Internal IT Controls Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £63000 per annum + £6k Car + 30%|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
You will business partner closely with Procurement, IS and other senior finance stakeholders to implement framework and engender a controls focused environment. Given the nature of the business and reputation for talent retention, you will be given every opportunity to move around the department in future, typically making your mark in your first role within the 18 months - 2 years, before looking internally for your next challenge.
Main duties include:
* Documenting process flows for IS and Procurement and ensuring controls are in place to mitigate risk throughout the processes
* Challenging and driving framework forward, expanding it to include key non-financial risks across the Group
* Developing and owning group wide policies, driving consistency across Brands and Group
* Producing reports and summaries to engage and update key stakeholders
* Ensure evidence exits to support assessments and provide assurance to internal and external audit
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified from an IT Audit background; SOX experience would be advantageous. You will have a strong academic record with a proven understanding of business processes, evaluating risks and designing and implementing controls. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, controls focused environment, either gleaned from big 4 or a large, listed business.
Aside from the technical skill set you must possess excellent interpersonal skills and an affable manner, with clear gravitas and credibility. You will have examples to date where you have utilised this to build relationships and leverage these to shape operational decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded IT Audit, Controls or Risk professional to join an organisation with a fast-paced and progressive culture that recognises and rewards high achievers.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available