Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car plus 15% Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Car plus 15% Bonus plus Benefits
We have an outstanding opportunity for a top calibre Qualified Accountant to join one of Europe's leading and fastest growing brands.
You will be responsible for auditing the company's internal controls, financial and operational, across all operations with a strong regard for the commercial environment. The internal auditor will be responsible for enlisting the help of and managing administrative and consulting resources to help conduct audits.
- Execute internal control audit programmes
- Execute commercial compliance audits
- Assist in the maintenance of the company's policies, procedures and controls
- Conduct ah-hoc investigations
- Execute information security process audits
- Participate in projects to provide expert advice on internal controls
- Develop close working relationships with business heads to gain their trust by achieving a good balance between protecting the business and monitoring adequacy of controls and provide a valuable resource for providing advice on risks and controls
- Works closely with Group Legal, Finance, Group Systems, HR and other corporate functions to help design effective corporate processes and controls
- Develop close working relationships with finance administrators and managers to gain their support for achieving a sound commercial environment and their support in resourcing commercial audits
- Commercial compliance monitoring across a wide geographical spread
- Able to provide recommendations and solutions that are sensitive to the highly competitive commercial environment
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with strong academic record looking to make their first move out of practice. You will have strong communication skills at all levels and be able to build strong relationships and influence senior management and stakeholders. The role involves a high level of authority and autonomy, requiring a self-stater and finisher working without close supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join this fast-paced and highly sought after organisation, where career progression and professional development will be on offer for those who immerse themselves in the business and look to drive performance and lead initiatives where possible.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Manager, Operations
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + 20% Bonus & Excellent Bens
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens
Senior Finance Analyst (FTSE 250)
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bens