Interim Payroll Specialist
|Job Title:||Interim Payroll Specialist|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£14 - £19 per hour|
|Duration:||Temp - Perm|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£14 - £19 per hour
Due to ambitious expansion plans, our client a dynamic and market-leading business in its field, is looking to source an Immediately available Payroll Specialist to join their rapidly growing team on an initial temporary basis with great potential for the role to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Processing fortnightly, monthly and quarterly client payroll
- Investigating any payroll queries
- Providing reports detailing data and cost analysis
- Completing regular checks of statutory information held on START and obtaining deficiencies identified
- End of year compliance including P35s/P60s etc
- On-going compliance such as P45s and starter checklists
- Submit electronic data to HMRC each month in line with RTI procedures
- Auto enrolment input processing
- SMP and SSP - knowledge of statutory payments and salary sacrifice
The successful candidate will have 2 years experience within a similar role. You will have experience and working knowledge of using payroll software. A good understanding of statutory payments and how there are processed through payroll is desirable.
You will be goal oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to use your own initiative and managing multiple tasks.
On offer is the opportunity to proper your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available